Number Correct: 0
- Translate to Spanish Easily
- Best Way to Learn Spanish
- Children Learn Spanish
- Convert English to Spanish Easily
- English to Spanish Dictionary
- English to Spanish Sentence Translation
- English to Spanish Translation
- Translate English to Spanish
- List of English Words of Spanish Origin
- English Spanish Translation Online
- Online Spanish English Dictionary
- Free Online Spanish Translators
- How to Learn Spanish Free Online
- How to Learn Spanish Online for Free
- How to Learn Spanish
- How to Speak Spanish Fluently
- How to Speak Spanish
- Information on the Incas
- Latin Word Origins
- Learn Basic Spanish Online
- Learn Business Spanish Online
- Learn Online Spanish
- Learn Spanish Fast Online
- Learn Spanish Free
- Learn Spanish Language Online
- Learn Spanish Online for Free
- Learn Spanish Online Very Easily
- Learn Spanish Online
- Learn Spanish Phrases Online
- Learn Spanish Software
- Learn Spanish
- Learn to Speak Spanish Easy and Fast
- Learn to Speak Spanish Online Free
- Learn to Speak Spanish Online
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- Learning a Foreign Language
- Learning the Spanish Language
- Resource for Students & Teachers
- Online Sentence Translators
- Learn the Spanish Alphabet
- Popular Spanish Culture & Customs
- Spanish English Dictionary
- Spanish to English Translation
- Spanish Grammar Practice
- Spanish Language Education
- Spanish Lessons & Language Courses
- Spanish to English Translation On Line
- Find a Spanish Translation Dictionary
- Spanish Words
- Spanish Word Dictionary
- Speak Spanish
- Spanish Verb Conjugation Chart
- Which Countries Speak Spanish
- Wacky Words
Language translation is very essential as it boosts communication and social integration in any society be it local,national,intercontinental or international.
Translating sentence or sentences from english to spanish is done by simply studing the vowel,consonants concepts.
Every language have vowels and consonants. Vowels in spanish has some proximity to that of english.This is why many english speakers find it easier to pronounce spanish vowels.
This consonants and vowels are derieved from the spanish alphabets just like the english alphabets, but in spanish there are slight differenciation like the absence of mute words example
ac-ci-den-te(accident) ----- note the "te" and in english its silent
pe-re-nne(perenial) ---- almost same pronounciation
Tem-po-ral-men-te(Temporaly) --- similar
We can see that spanish language really have to do with syllables and stress as compared to english language.
Let us see some of the alphabets in spanish and compare to that in english before we state simple sentence in english and in french.
R: ere (or erre)
W: uve doble
simple english sentences to spanish
What is your name?
Como se llama usted?
How do I make negative sentences in Spanish?
This is very easy you just put "no" before the verb.
eg. No vivo en Paris. = I don't live in Paris.
How do I use adjectives in Spanish?
As in most latin languages the the adjective goes after the noun. In English it is the opposite.
Eg. In English we say: "A red book" but in Spanish we say "A book red"
Eg. A red book = Un libro rojo.
A pritty girl ------ Una Chica
Some Pritty girls ------ Unas Chicas
A Red Book -------- Un Iibro
Some Red Books ----- Unos libros
English to Spanish sentence translation is done with this basics
Word of the Day
Translated into english:
Translated into spanish: